We want you to know how special you are, enjoy every minute of your stay with us.
The resort has magnificent and spacious common areas with facilities and first-class service for all those looking for a quiet and unique environment where they can relax as a couple or have fun with friends.
Services on property
Swimming pools: Refreshing oases and perfect spaces for relaxation and peace and enjoying unforgettable experiences.
Restaurants and bars: Enjoy a wide range of delicious dining options during your holidays. The hotel provides 3 bars and 5 restaurants, 2 of them reserved for “My Favorite Club” guests.
- Wellness area (16+): A wide range of treatments so you can choose the one that best meets your needs and desires (therapeutic, relaxing or Ayurvedic massages), as well as beauty treatments for the face and body
- Gym (16+): Staying in shape is easy in our large and fully equipped gym, with modern weight-training equipment, exercise bikes, stepper and air-conditioning
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (in the main buffet)
- Selection of national & international brand beverages, with and without alcohol, as indicated in the All-Inclusive menú (11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
- Astro Club: Magical experiences, activities, games and handicrafts specially designed for children
- Activities and entertainment: Enjoy sports such as diving, surfing, paddle surfing, tennis, volleyball, yoga, aerobics, etc. in addition to hiking and cycling tours. There is also an entertainment programme for adults with live music, shows and theme parties
Explore the Destination
The Alua Suites Fuerteventura Resort 4 * is located in one of the most beautiful areas on the island of Fuerteventura. Next to the Dunas de Corralejo Nature Reserve (a protected area of exceptional beauty), 1250 acres of constantly shifting, fine golden sand that creates dunes as high as 50 metres.
This resort is situated in Corralejo, on the north-east coast of Fuerteventura and overlooking the islands of Lobos and Lanzarote. It is also located close to the main shopping area and to the magnificent beaches of Corralejo.